Dental Cleanings And Exams
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends dental visits at least twice per year. Regular exams and professional cleanings can help to ensure optimal oral health. At Optimal Dental Center, our team consistently provides high-quality dental cleanings and thorough preventive exams.
Professional cleanings rid the teeth of harmful plaque and tartar build-up. This is important for preventing tooth decay, periodontal disease, and other oral health issues. Additionally, a professional cleaning by our hygienist may remove some surface stains. This can help keep your teeth looking whiter and brighter.
During your appointment, we will also:
- evaluate your overall oral health
- discuss oral hygiene practices and habits
- check your bite and jaw for any issues
- evaluate your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancers, and more
- evaluate existing tooth restorations
- take dental x-rays if necessary
Regular professional dental cleanings and exams are essential for maintaining a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile.
Contact us to request an appointment for a dental exam and cleaning.